- About Us
- HR Solutions
- Secretarial Services
- Accounting / Taxation Services
- Corporate Services
- Apply for a licence or a permit to obtain (and possibly supply) a scheduled substance in Victoria
- Apply to make changes to an existing Victorian licence or a permit to obtain (and possibly supply) a scheduled substance.
Please be aware of the following:
- There are fees involved for most applications.
- There is an application process that may take several weeks (see ''Application processing time'' below).
- None of these licences or permits allow the supply of scheduled substances to unauthorised members of the general public (see further information in application material). However, an individual registered health practitioner may supply medicines to their own patients in certain circumstances.
Application processing time:
Processing time may be up to six weeks from the time that a departmental officer is satisfied that an application may proceed for approval, which is normally after the time that the departmental officer has inspected the premises to which the application relates.